mardi 22 octobre 2013

Digitals


1.
We always bring magnets back from each of our trips. That way we can cover our fridge with postcards our friends/family mail us when they are on abroad. This adds a kitsch touch to our home, which, I must confess, I find kind of lovely!
Anyway, if you prefer beautiful, customized magnets, go visit Stickygram. This site turns your Instagrams into Magnets!

2.
Nick Olson & Lilah Horwitz's glass cabin"Plenty of natural sunlight" 

3.
Last Wednesday I took part in a contest (for the 14 517th time of my life) ... But guess what? This time I'M THE WINNER! For real! I'm so grateful for this! My giveaway is the ELLE Belgique November issue. So glad :)

4.
Here's a Knockin' On Heaven's Door cover from Lana Del Rey gorgeous gig! Souvenir!

5.
And finally, a compilation of cats stealing dogs beds. Because ... Well... Do I really need to explain? CATS and DOGS!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire